13 February 2012

Overwhelmed and Procrastinating

Hello Y'all!

It is a very cold Monday here in Georgia. I'm sitting on my rear end in my room, procrastinating. You see, I'm a college student as well as a wife and mother. Monster Tot is at daycare today (hope he doesn't get sick again. More on that later...) so I should be working on schoolwork while I have the baby-free time. Instead I'm sitting here looking at the list of everything that I need to do for school this week and feeling overwhelmed. I don't even know where to start at the moment. The math quiz that needs to be turned in with my test tomorrow? The IC project for my Biology class due Wednesday? Studying for Bio test 3? History lectures that need to be listened to and notes taken? Or any one of 100 other things that need to be done?

I don't know...Guess it's time to break out the old "draw a name out of the hat" trick. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment