17 February 2010

Project Updates

Hey y'all! I just realized that I haven't updated this in several months and really need to lol. I haven't been sewing very much lately, but that's fixing to change. I have a baby boy on the way whose nursery hasn't even really been started and he's due in THREE MONTHS! I have so much to do to get ready for his arrival it's not even funny! I have to make his entire crib set with the exception of bumper pads, I just have to make a slipcover for an existing bumper pad set. There are major amounts of cloth diapers to be sewn, quilts to be pieced together (for two of my friends, they're both due two weeks after I am! So excited, the babies can grow up together!) and sewn, curtains, pillows, and glider cushion slipcovers are all in the works. Plus I still have to finish the living room pillows AND make curtains for my bedroom. My sewing machine is going to hate me before JR gets here lol!

Here is some of what I have done the past few months:

Cloth diapers that I made using the Rita's Rump Pocket Diaper Pattern . Super easy and very quick to make! Probably less than 30 or 45 minutes from start to finish.

These three diapers and nine wipes were made for the Sewing Pin Pal Swap on BabyCenter. I sent these to my Pin Pal L and she said her kiddo likes them so far.
Here are the dipes and the cover she made for me! I love 'em and can't wait til JR gets here so I can try them out on him! Thank you again L!


I've started a couple of other things, but since they're for gifts, I don't wanna post them here just yet. I'll update on those when I can. Gotta go for now, may update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment