22 February 2010

The Teddy Bear Massacre

Things got off to a rough start the other day, well for the bear at least!  See, my husband's puppy Dakota (almost 15 weeks old now) has to go in a kennel at night. Since she can't be out to snuggle with her mama Molly because Dakota chews on things (like oh, I dunno...REMOTES!) I put a teddy bear that she loves in the kennel at night to keep her company. Well I wake up one morning and aforementioned teddy bear is eviscerated, stuffing all over Koda's cage. I didn't think to take a picture of the massacre in the cage, but it was brutal. Here are a few pics of exactly how bad this poor bear was destroyed:

Here's where the stuffing came out from. How she got it to open up so neatly I'll never know...



This poor bear was FLAT! the only stuffing left inside it was at the ends of the arms and legs, and where Koda couldn't get all of it out of its head. Luckily I was able to save most of the filling , so I stitched Mr. Bear back up. He's now as good as new...at least until Koda gets ahold of him again lol.


All in all I guess it could have turned out worse. She only ripped off his graduation cap and gown before eviscerating him. At least she didn't tear him completely to shreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment